Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Blog is Back!!!

It's Back
Well hello there Chasquis! I've had a few minutes of spare time over the past week or so and was able to resurrect a large amount of the content from our old team website and bring it over to this one. Since I took the plunge and drooped Facebook from my social media portfolio, and because not everyone is on Twitter or Google Plus, and because e-mail just seems so old-fashioned, and because the Chasqui blog is just so freaking fun and awesome, I decided to put a little effort into bringing it back to life.

If you've been able to post on the blog before, you should still be able to. If you are unable to post and want to, just give me you're e-mail address and I will give you access.

Let's get this thing back up and running!

Ragnar Las Vegas 2012
Can you believe Ragnar LV is only like 5 weeks away?? I don't know about you, but I am digging this course and the opportunity it provides to finish with a super fast time. Guys, this is going to be Ragnar #10 for me, and despite the fact that my final leg just got increased to 9.5 miles, I don't want this race to leave a sour taste in my mouth because I felt crappy on my runs. I'm training carefully (thank you Rocktape and Bikilas) and hard and anticipate being in good shape once race day gets here.

Until Then....
Let's get this thing active again! Feel free to log on to share training tips and experiences, to ask questions or to just talk trash. Between, the blog, e-mail and those fun mass texts, we'll all stay well-informed and be ready for November 9!

Team Chasqui Ragnar LV Roster (Time projections to be posted soon)

1.  Nick G.
2.  McKay D.
3.  Liesel C.
4.  Gubes
5.  Warnie
6.  A-Rod
7.  Chasquita Denise
8.  Bel
9.  JB
10. Riley
11. C-Pix
12. Dray

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Um, who is C-Pix? Chris? I do believe this is a Chasqui who I have never run with before.

J.B. said...

C-Pix = Chris Pixley

Belinda said...

Oh! Cool.